NameStorm de Hirsch
TitleScreening of films by Storm de Hirsch
CuratorMegan Francis Sullivan, Silke Nowak
DateNov 8, 2014
A screening of films by the American film-maker Storm de Hirsch selected in cooperation with Silke Nowak.
- Journey Around a Zero, 1963, 16mm, b/w, 3 min
- Divinations, 1964, 16mm, color, 5.5 min
- Peyote Queen, 1965, 16mm, color, 9 min
- Aristotle, 1965, Super 8, color, 3.5 min
- Shaman, A Tapestry for Sorcerers, 1967, 16mm, color, 12 min
- Dance Trap, 1968 , 16mm, b/w, 1.5 mins
- Third Eye Butterfly, 1968, 16mm, color, 10 min
- The Tattooed Man, 1969, 16mm, color, 35 min
This project is supported in part by an award from the National Endowment for the Arts.